Friday, February 3, 2012

The Woods

What story can you imagine with this image?

She had lost her cool. I am going to be in so much trouble, she thought. She could not stand still at this moment, it was agonizing. So she ran.  Her mind raced in nervousness along with her legs and it wasn't until she was a 100 yards in the woods that she stopped.

In awe, she looked around, I am here, I came here. She was in another place and here the wonder of her own emotions behind her thinking, made everything stop. The cries of her previous dilemma were quieted. She had been here before, enough times for it to be familiar but not so many times that she took it for granted.

Here, she rested and took comfort. The woods let her be as she was. After some time, she thought, somebody had to say something, I couldn't take it anymore, even if it means I am in trouble. A deep breath later, she began her exit of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment